Home

Happy Customer Appreciation Week!

Posted Mar 19th, 2018

It’s our favorite time of year. Time to recognize you, our customers! We’re so lucky to have a great group of fans and followers who love Best Choice online and our products in stores. As a way to say thank you for your support & business, we’re throwing our 3nd annual Customer Appreciation Week March 19-23, 2018.

We’re teaming up again with our sister brands, Clearly OrganicSuperior Selections and Always Save. Want your chance at winning product samples and brand swag? Throughout the week:

1. Tell us why you love Best Choice, Clearly Organic, Superior Selections or Always Save
  2. Share your favorite products, or
  3. Share your favorite recipes using our products

Be sure we see it by tagging our brands and using #HappyCustomer18.

If you are a Best Choice Insider, check your inbox for a special email coupon you can use this week. If you want to become a Best Choice Insider and receive emails with exclusive content in the future, sign up here: http://bestchoicebrand.hostedlandingpages.com/NewsletterOptIn/

Thanks for following us and enjoy the fun this week!

Sincerely,

The Best Choice Team

7 Responses to “Happy Customer Appreciation Week!”

1. MARY KAY BRUSSEL

I ENJOY USING BEST CHOICE PRODUCTS INSTEAD OF BRAND NAME PRODUCTS. I FIND THE QUALITY OF THE BEST FOOD TO BE EQUAL TO THE NAME BRAND PRODUCTS AND LOVE THE CHEAPER PRICES! MY RECIPES ARE NOT ORIGINAL, I LOOK ON THE WEB FOR RECIPES FOR WHAT I WANT TO COOK OR BAKE. I ALSO ENJOY THE RECIPES IN THE WEEKLY OUR NEIGHBORHOOD FRESH MARKET CIRCULARS.

2. Brittany Whaley

I enjoy it because it taste like the original I love best choice and better buy for your money#bestchoice

3. Thelma Rogers

Best Choice products are all dependable. I like their eggs,I sweat onions, green and red peppers along with a little garlic, then with small amount of chopped best choice ham then drop a couple of eggs scramble them and add a small amount of best choice cheese.I toast a slice of best choice wheat bread. Yumm this breakfast keeps me going for along time. We at the First Christian Church also love to save the best choice UPC code for our Christian Women Fellowship. The money we get from that has help us with many project around the church. Thank You for the wonderful products.

4. Alice Hotelling

I love Best Choice products. Their sandwich bread is really good. I love their pasta sauce, cereals and so much more. They are good quality products products for less than the big brand names. #Happy Customer18

5. Eric Scott

I am a professional cartoonist/graphic designer. I would like to contact the person/s responsible for the graphics/art on Best Choice kid cereal line.

6. Raye

I love Best Choice and Always Save because they offer quality products for a fraction of the price of name brand! Eggs and milk are always dependable products, as are the refried beans and cheese! I can never tell a difference between Best Choice and name brand, and the chocolate peanut clusters are a family favorite!

7. Robert Oldenburg

Being a senior citizen and on a fixed income, Best Choice and Always Save are a true blessing. Most of their products are every bit as good as name brand products and some are even better. And definitely much more affordable. You can count me as one of your true believers. Thanks for all your great products.