Happy National Cake Day!
Posted Nov 26th, 2014
How do we celebrate National Cake Day? By baking and eating cake of course! Try our carrot cake recipe below and have a sweet day.
Carrot Cake Recipe
2 Best Choice eggs
1 cup Best Choice Granulated Sugar
½ cup Best Choice Vegetable Oil
1 ½ cup grated carrot, about 3-4 carrots
2 TBSP Best Choice pineapple juice
½ cup Best Choice walnuts, chopped
1 ¼ cups Best Choice flour
2 tsp Best Choice Baking Powder
½ tsp Best Choice salt
½ tsp Best Choice Cinnamon
½ tsp Best Choice Nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease and flour a 9 inch square baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, beat together eggs and sugar until creamy.
3. Stir in vegetable oil until well combined.
4. Add grated carrots, pineapple juice and walnuts. Mix well.
5. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well.
6. Add flour mixture to carrot mixture, stir until just combined.
7. Pour into greased and floured baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Allow cake to cook then frost with Best Choice cream cheese frosting.
Comments are closed.