Recipe of the Month: Yummy Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
Posted Dec 1st, 2019
4 tablespoons Best Choice unsalted butter at room temperature
½ cup Best Choice light brown sugar
½ cup Best Choice all-purpose flour
½ cup peanut butter powder
¼ cup Best Choice creamy peanut butter
½ teaspoon Best Choice salt
¼ cup Best Choice pure maple syrup
1 cup Best Choice dark chocolate baking chips
½ teaspoon Best Choice vegetable oil
½ cup Best Choice dry roasted and salted peanuts chopped
- Place first seven ingredients into a food processor. Chop until combined.
- Roll mixture into balls and place on a parchment covered baking pan 11x17in.
- In a medium sized microwaveable bowl, melt chocolate over high heat for 30 seconds.
- Stir. Add more time in 30-second increments as needed.
- Stir. Add vegetable oil to chocolate and stir.
- Using a fork, dip each peanut butter ball in chocolate allowing excess chocolate to drip back in the bowl.
- Place ball back on parchment and sprinkle with some chopped peanuts.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chocolate has hardened. Enjoy!