Salty and Sweet doesn’t get much better than this: Caramel Pretzel Bacon Brownies!
Posted Jul 29th, 2014
It’s no secret that America loves bacon. We love it so much here at Best Choice HQ that we even boast a Pinterest Board dedicated to this crispy deliciousness. While pinning for this board, I came across many unique recipes that gave me the idea to combine the fudgy goodness of Best Choice brownie mix with caramel, pretzels and, of course, bacon.
Voila – these Best Choice Caramel Pretzel Bacon Brownies were born! Simple to make and packed with a lot of flavor. I brought them into work this week and the rest of the Best Choice Team agrees: they’re a winner! The perfect combo of sweet and salty; enjoy!
Caramel Pretzel Bacon Brownies
1 box Best Choice Fudge Brownie Mix
½ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup water
4 (or more) strips of pre-cooked bacon (crumbled)
caramel sauce (add according to taste)
25 pretzels (broken into pieces)
1. Preheat oven and mix up brownie batter according to box instructions.
2. Mix bacon pieces into brownie batter.
3. Pour evenly into pan.
4. Bake according to box.
5. Heat caramel sauce and drizzle over freshly baked brownies.
6. Top with pretzel pieces (and more bacon if you’re really a fanatic).
7. Enjoy this gooey, salty, sweet dessert!
Comments are closed.