Spinach and Artichoke Dip Stuffed Garlic Bread
Posted Oct 1st, 2017
½ tablespoon Best Choice oil
14oz can Artichoke Hearts drained and chopped
10oz bag Best Choice Baby Spinach leaves
8oz Package Best Choice Cream Cheese
1 ½ cups shredded Best Choice mozzarella cheese
3 green onions, sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons Best Choice Butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
Parmesan cheese, grated for top
Fresh basil leaves for top
- Cut the baguette into 4 pieces. Using a long knife to carve out the insides, leaving some bread along the edges. Pull out all loose bread to leave hollow bread quarters. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add in the artichoke pieces and cook for one minute. Reduce heat and add in the spinach and cook until wiled, stirring often.
- Mix in the cream cheese and mozzarella cheese, let it melt while stirring. Add in the green onions and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stuff the baguettes quarters with the dip mixture. Use a spoon to help pack it in.
- Once the bread is stuffed transfer to cutting board. Line up the quarter so they fit together again as one long baguette. Slice the baguette into 1 in think slices. Transfer to foil lined baking sheet .
- In a small bowl combine the butter and minced garlic. Loosely cover the top and microwave for minute. Brush the garlic butter over the baguette, allowing some to drop down between the slices. Make sure to get all the minced garlic on top of the bread.
- Wrap the foil around the bread an d bake for 15 minutes. unwrap the bread and bake for an additional 5 minutes. or until the top is slightly brown.
- Remove for oven, top with parmesan cheese and torn basil, serve warm.