1 package (5 each) Greek pita flatbread
1 2.25 oz can Best Choice® Sliced Ripe Olives
1 4 oz can Best Choice® Sliced Button Mushrooms
1 14 oz jar of pizza sauce
1 4 oz package Best Choice® Crumbled Feta
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
Best Choice® Olive Oil to coat baking sheet
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. While the oven is heating, place the pita bread on a large baking sheet,
coated with olive oil.
3. Spread 4 tablespoons of pizza sauce onto each pita bread, coating
surface almost to the edge.
4. Blend Feta with garlic.
5. Evenly distrubute all of the olives, mushrooms, and Feta mixture on
top of the sauce.
6. Place into the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
7. Serve cut into quarters.