- Combine one Best Choice Lemon cake mix with 2 best Choice eggs and 1/2 cup Best Choice melted butter.
- Pat into a 9X13 pan. Set aside to make the topping.
- Beat one 8oz package of Best Choice cream cheese with 2 Best Choice eggs; add 4 cups Best Choice powdered sugar. Mix well.
- Next add 2 cups Best Choice coconut.
- Spread on cake mix crust.
- Bake 35-40 minutes at 350 until the edges & top are lightly browned the center will be slightly wobbly.
- Cool for 30 minutes. Then refrigerate for 2 hours up to 2 days.
- Slice into bars & serve. So yummy with a cup of hot tea or coffee.