2 packages of 8ct Best Choice Refrigerated Biscuit dough
¼ cup melted Best Choice Butter
¼ cup Best Choice Vanilla pudding mix
½ cup Best Choice Brown Sugar
1-Tablespoon Best Choice Cinnamon
2 tablespoons Best Choice melted butter
1 cup Best Choice powdered sugar
2 teaspoons Best Choice milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with Foil cupcake liners.
- Unroll tubes of biscuit dough. Use kitchen shears to cut each biscuit into 2 pieces.
- Combine the melted butter and vanilla pudding mix in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Roll each biscuit half into a ball and roll though the sugar Cinnamon mixture coating all sides. Place into baking cups with 4 balls per cup.
- Once all balls are coated pour the remaining sugar Cinnamon mixture into the butter and pudding mix. Stir. Pour a small amount of this mixture over each baking cup.
- Bake at 350 for 20 min or until muffins are beginning to turn golden brown. Let cook for 5 minutes.
- Whisk all Icing ingredients together in a small bowl. Drizzle each muffin with a small amount of icing. Enjoy!