Recipe makes 10 mini pizzas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Roll out each biscuit flat and place on to a baking sheet. Bake for 9-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Making the Mummy pizzas:
- Top five biscuits with a Tbsp of pizza sauce. Cut 5 green olives with pimentos in half. Place two halves onto each biscuit to create the mummy’s eyes.
- Next, cut the deli-style mozzarella cheese into strips. Place the strips onto the pizza to look like wrappings.
- Making the Spider pizzas:
- Top the remaining five biscuits with a Tbsp of pizza sauce. Place Shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- For making the spider’s body, slice 3 black olives in half. Place a half onto each of the biscuits with cheese.
- Making the spider’s head, slice off the end of the olive with the star marking and place it in front of the body. Repeat for all spiders.
- Creating the legs, cut 5 olives in half. Then slice each half into 4 strips or legs. Place 8 strips coming out from the spider body to create the legs. Repeat for each spider.
- Return all pizzas to the oven and bake until cheese is melty, 1-2 minutes. Enjoy warm.