* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food
contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 Calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR
PALM AND/OR CANOLA AND/OR SOYBEAN OIL
COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI)
PREGELATINIZED CORN FLOUR
LEAVENING (SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE
POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE)
NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS
BEET JUICE CONCENTRATE (COLOR)
According to the FDA, the most common food allergens are milk, peanuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, wheat, and sesame.
Milk and its derivativesContains
Eggs and its derivativesMay Contain
Fish and its derivativesFree From
Shellfish and its derivativesFree From
Tree nuts (Nuts) and its derivativesMay Contain
Peanuts and its derivativesMay Contain
Wheat and its derivativesContains
Soybean and its derivativesContains
Sesame Seeds and its derivativesFree From
Features & Benefits
Bioengineered foods or ingredients have changes introduced into their DNA through genetic engineering. These changes allow for higher crop yields, longer lasting products, and increased nutrients.
Contains PALM OIL?
1) Set the toaster or toaster oven at LOWEST or LIGHTEST heat setting. Remove pastry from the pouch.
2) Insert pastry into cool toaster or toaster oven.
3) ATTEND TOASTER OR TOASTER OVEN WHILE HEATING. DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO OPERATE TOASTING DEVICE WITHOUT SUPERVISION*.
4) After warming pastry, allow pastry to cool briefly. REMOVE PASTRY CAREFULLY from toasting appliance.
(Note: Microwave ovens have different heating capabilities)
1) Remove pastry from pouch and place on a microwave-safe plate or paper towel.
2) Microwave on high for 3 seconds. Allow pastry to cool briefly before handling*.
*CAUTION: If the pastry is overheated, the frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns. Do not leave toasting appliance unattended during heating due to possible risk of fire.
This product stays fresh and delicious on your kitchen shelf.
Product formulation and packaging may change at any time. Please refer to your product label for the most
accurate nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information.
Distributed by: Associated Wholesale Grocers, Inc.