As you prepare your gift lists, consider the food lover in your life. This practical yet fun gift will certainly be loved and most importantly used by your loved one. We’ve compiled a few DIY and semi-homemade gifts to give this year.
Recreate either of foodie gifts for the food lover in your life. These gifts are also great for neighbors or teachers. Present each item in a holiday container or with a beautiful bow to complete these gifts.
Infused Olive Oil
Cooking oil is a staple in most households. Elevate olive oil by infusing it with garlic or herbs such as thyme and rosemary. View the full instructions and download printable tags to recreate your own Infused Olive Oil.
With a 1/2 cup of softened Best Choice butter and a food processor add in your favorite mix-ins (below). Form a log with a piece of Best Choice wax paper. Next, tie the log with a ribbon or twine and label it. Try any of the following mix-ins combinations:
- 1/4 cup fruit preserves
- 3 garlic cloves, 2 tbsp parsley, and chives with 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1 tsp of cinnamon
Gift your foodie loving friend with some Best Choice’s products. You can consider a theme or create a variety basket. Try any of these combinations.
- Tea set: An assortment of Best Choice Green Tea, Best Choice Honey, and with a festive mug.
- Coffee Set: A variety of 2-3 of Best Choice coffee flavors, powder creamer with a decorative mug.
- Cheese Tray: 2-3 Best Choice cheese chunks, Best Choice whole almonds, Best Choice strawberry jam, Best Choice honey, Best Choice dried apricots, with a wooden cutting board.