Tips for the Perfect Picnic
International Picnic Day is globally celebrated every year on June 18. It’s time to pack your picnic basket and head to the park with your family and friends. During the warmer months, a picnic is a wonderful way to enjoy the outdoors and indulge in your favorite picnic food.
Tips for the perfect picnic
- If International Picnic Day falls on a workday, take your lunch outside to enjoy a solo picnic or invite a co-worker to eat with you.
- Don’t forget the veggies. Pack a salad without tossing in the dressing until you are ready to eat. Best Choice offers a variety of salad dressings to toss your salad.
- Load up on the carbs with Best Choice Italian Style Pasta Salad. Pasta Salad can be served warm or cold so it’s the ideal food for a picnic.
- The main course should be something delicious served hot or cold like our Ham and Swiss Sandwich Rolls.
- Finally, it’s time for a little dessert. Our Chocolate Chip Oatmeal cookies can be placed in an airtight container and enjoyed after our hearty meal.
Have a picnic all summer long!