1 ¼ cup Best Choice Flour
1 teaspoon Best Choice baking powder
1/4th teaspoon Best Choice baking soda
½ teaspoon Best Choice salt
½ cup Best Choice milk + 1 teaspoon Best Choice vinegar
5 teaspoons of Sour Cream
2 tablespoons Best Choice Vegetable oil
5 Best Choice eggs
4 strips of cooked chopped Best Choice Bacon
½ cup chopped scallions
1 cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all dry ingredients until combined.
- In a separate bowl mix the milk and vinegar together. Add the Milk and vinegar combo to the dry ingredients bowl along with the sour cream, oil, and egg. Mix until fully combined.
- Fold in the chopped bacon, scallions and cheese.
- Spray a Texas sized muffin tin with cooking spray. Place approximately 3 table spoons of batter into 4 holes. Bang the in to flatten the batter.
- Make a divot in the 4 batter cups, crack an egg into each one, then cover with remaining batter.
- Cook for 25-30 mins or until tops are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool be for enjoying. Refrigerate any left over muffins.